If you’re interested in learning more about drainage and landscaping, then visit these interesting and informative websites. Then call (708) 448-1144 to speak to the landscaping professionals at Schroeder Materials.
- For helpful hints on maintaining the health of your backyard and landscaping, read this article from HomeInsurance.com.
- Is there a new landscaping project in your future? This page from Landscape Planet has some great ideas for beautifying your yard without breaking the budget.
- If you do your own lawn maintenance, then it’s extremely important to use power equipment carefully. Check out this page from John Deere for basic safety tips while using power lawn equipment.
- For signs that your landscaping may have a drainage problem, take a look at this article from HouseLogic.
- To learn the basics of drainage correction and grading, visit About.com.